Guest Report

Luxury beachside 3-bedroom condominium on Grafton Beach (listing)
Rebecca

Guest Report

Post by Rebecca »

My mother, daughter and I had a wonderful stay at Blue Marlin over the Easter break. The apartment is very spacious and all the furniture very comfortable. We did lots of cooking (fresh fish from Mount Irvibe fish market was excellent) and the kitchen was very well equipped. The balcony has a fantastic view and is spacious and great for watching the sun set. We loved being able to access the beach so easily and enjoyed swimming in the sea and watching the fishermen bring in the nets. The property is very well taken care of by Liz, who is available to answer any questions or resolve issues - and there is a lovely cleaner who attends daily to tidy up. The apartment is also very secure, with new glass sliding doors and an alarm system. All in all, this is a great property and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing and stress free holiday.
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

Dear Rebecca, it was such a pleasure to meet you, your daughter and mother and we are so glad that you loved Blue Marlin as much as we do.
Thank you for the lovely review and we very much look forward to welcoming you again very soon. Kind regards Liz

Return to “Blue Marlin Suite”