Guest Report

Luxury beachside 3-bedroom condominium on Grafton Beach (listing)
Michele

Guest Report

Post by Michele »

The condo is spacious and luxurious. The kitchen is a pleasure with high-end appliances and plenty of granite countertop to work on. The air conditioning cools off the house quickly and consistently. We opened up the living room and kitchen area to the view of the sea during the daytime. The bathrooms were spacious and well-appointed with consistent hot water and water pressure. Excellent WiFi . The veranda was very nice, overlooking the beach. The Blue Marlin is the most private of the condos in the complex of six units and the closest to the water. We always used the spiral staircase down to the beach from the verandah. The pool and grounds were wonderful. The photos don’t do the beautiful grounds justice. Grafton Beach is palm lined with waves to the left of the villa and placid to the right. The waves were fun for our teens and easily swimmable when we were there. The calm side had good snorkeling. The coral was live and there was a decent variety of fish.
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

Dear Michele
Thank you very much for a lovely review, I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed yourselves at Blue Marlin. It is a very special apartment in a very special part of Tobago - but some people may say I am biased, but it is a property that I am very proud to represent.
Hope to see you again the the future sometime.
Liz

Return to “Blue Marlin Suite”