ATM Near Black Rock

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
Carol Hill
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

ATM Near Black Rock

Post by Carol Hill »

Hi

Do any of my Forum Friends know which is the nearest ATM to Grafton Beach hotel?

Thanks
Jannie
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Re: ATM Near Black Rock

Post by Jannie »

Hi Carol - there's an ATM a few hundred yards down the road from the Grafton Hotel next door to Pizza Boys and the Fish Pot Restaurant which are within walking distance. Come out of the hotel entrance and turn right it's across the road and will be on your left in a small group of buildings and the Over the Moon bar. If that's not working there are two more up by the Coco Reef Hotel - one is virtually next door by the Pizza restaurant and the other is just opposite. Also located at Crown Point airport and the Gulf City Shopping Mall in Lowlands. :D
Jannie
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Post by Jannie »

Ooops, sorry - the bar is actually called Moon Over Water! :?
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

About the ATN at the Airport, that one is First Citizen´s and som time ago I´d read in the paper that they would no longer accept foreign cards. Don´t know if it´s true, but I´ve tried that one earlier this year and it was never working for me.

The other two you mention, in Crown Point, the one by Royal Bank does charge you when using that ATM, the other one by Republic Bank does not.
There´s also a new one closer to the junction, by the new building, but I don´t know which bank that ATM is connectet to or if it´s working.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Ronald

Yes, you are quite correct. The ATM at the airport is First Citizen and First Citizen have adopted a radical and possibly xenophobic/racist policy of not allowing their ATM machines to give cash to tourists or to bank cards issued by foreign banks. Unbelievable! Fortunately Republic Bank and RBC are not staffed by such ignorant idiots and so welcome cards from visitors. Visitors can identify and avoid the First Citizen machines (Crown Point, Castara, Charlotteville and Roxborough) on our ATM page (menu: Information > Money Matters > ATMs.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Carol Hill
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

Post by Carol Hill »

Thanks all

Return to “General Questions & Comment”