myTobago Visitor MEETING Board

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
Great Britain

myTobago Visitor MEETING Board

Post by Steve Wooler » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:29 pm

This thread enables visitors to make contact with others who will be on Tobago at the same time. Please do not post detailed commentary or arrangements here, as this will clutter the thread and make it difficult to establish who will be ‘around’ while you are there.

If you would like to make contact with others while on the island, please announce the dates here and mention the hotel, village or area of the island where you will be staying. I would suggest that anyone wishing to respond to an announcement uses the PM (Private Message) button at the bottom of the post rather than making arrangements by posting a reply.

Thanks to readers who have suggested this facility.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

David Bloomfield

I'll be there!

Post by David Bloomfield » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:31 am

31st July - 14th August, staying in a villa in Mt. Irvine. 6 days and counting... Anyone want to meet for a stag or rum punch?

Julia C.
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!
Great Britain

Post by Julia C. » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:01 pm

We're going to be staying in Castara at the Blue Mango from 28th August - 11th September. It would be great to meet up with any other forum members (other holidayers or Tobago residents) for a beer and a lime! 8)
Simon & Julia

Geoff M

Post by Geoff M » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:52 pm

Will be staying at Blue Waters from 12 Sept for 2 weeks. Glad to meet up with anyone, especially fellow divers, for a beer and a chance to bore anyone with all the fish we've seen that day!

Mark Muncaster

Post by Mark Muncaster » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:41 pm

Will be staying at the Grand Courlan from the 9th Sept. Would love to meet up with fellow larger drinkers. Can not miss us as my wife has long blonde hair. Age 25 and 27 :oops:

John Currie

Post by John Currie » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:50 pm

Me and my bro's going to be in tobago staying at the "rex turtle beach" between 28/8 and 14/9.

If anyone wants to meet for a drink, pm or email me!

Were 21 and 23 if it makes any difference!

John

Gary Petty

Post by Gary Petty » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:47 pm

Four divers going to be at the Sandy Point Beach Club from Sep 25th - Oct 2nd, Two Yanks, two Brits. Love to meet any fellow Tobago Groupies!

Kevin Hampson
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic
Great Britain

Post by Kevin Hampson » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:39 am

Hi All,
Bluewaters Inn for a week starting 9th of October and the Kariwak for a week from the 16th.
Anyone who wants to talk diving and buy me a beer, more than welcome.

Regards
Kevin

Graham Jones
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru
Great Britain

Post by Graham Jones » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:16 pm

Staying at Le Grand Courlan November 8th - 18th :D . Any other myTobago supporters there at that time?

Jean Sampson

I'll be there

Post by Jean Sampson » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:20 pm

I will be there between Jan 27th and 10th Feb. Mature lady photographer will be staying no doubt around Store Bay and/or Speyside with camera.

Diane C

We'll be there !

Post by Diane C » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:26 pm

8) My husband & I plus my best friend of 50 years & her husband will be at Coc Reef from the 5th May to the 12th & would be happy to share a drink or more with anyone else who would like to join us!

Marco

Post by Marco » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:07 pm

Well - we're there from 27 Nov to 13 Dec and are staying 1 week at the Ocean Point, the second at Top River Pearl in Charlotteville.....and 2 nights at the Tropikist :( by the sounds of it!

See ya there!

Miriam King

Post by Miriam King » Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:43 pm

don't know if you will be on our flight but we fly out on the 27th and back on the 13th, we are flying with BA and our staying at the kariwak ad we can't wait as everyone has made tobago sound amazing! :D

Marco

Post by Marco » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:34 pm

Miriam - it certainly sounds like the same flight. Out of Gatwick North on Sat 27th @10:30am. You're right - Tobago does sound brilliant. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!

Diana Clarke

charlotville jan

Post by Diana Clarke » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:20 pm

we will be in charlotville 8th jan for two weeks. Diving and chilling. Meet at Janes for a beer?? diana

Marko C

Post by Marko C » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:46 am

Our family with 3y old boy stay in Castara - Naturalist from 29.1.2005 15.2.2005 and our friends also from Slovenia come in Castara at 5.2.2005 for 14 days.
We are divers and will enjoy on sandy beaches. :wink: :wink: \:D/

Steve Fifield

We're off!

Post by Steve Fifield » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:13 pm

We leave in a few hours, tomorrow morning 1st January 2005, and are staying for 2 weeks in Mount Irvine until 16th. This will be our fourth visit, and first since discovering myTobago. We would love to meet any other myTobago members, but I guess that it is fairly unlikely unless I see you holding MT printouts, or we bump into you in PennySavers.

We'll be spending a fair amount of time at Castara and Arnos Vale beaches during the day I expect.

Happy new year to you all - thanks for all of your really useful information and tips, and especially to Steve Wooler for making it all happen!

Steve, Claire and Jack Fifield (Age 7). 8)

Jean Sampson

27th Jan BA flight

Post by Jean Sampson » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi Miriam and Marco
Seems you both may well be on the same flight as myself. I will be flying out alone and meeting up with family out there.
If you see a woman wandering aimlessly around the duty free and not buying anything please say hello.... it will probably be me.
Miriam, you will love Tobago and Marco if you have been there before then you could endorse that.

T Heie

Post by T Heie » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:44 am

Only 120 or so days before we crack open our first Carib.
The wait is excrutiating :shock:

David Old

Post by David Old » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:59 am

:D Just got the flight tickets!!! 14 days before I crack the first carib!! We will be staying at the Copthorne for 1 night (as recommended by Mr Wooler) then 14 days of bliss and relaxation at the Le Grand Courlan - Where are my sunglasses? 8)

Return to “General Questions & Comment”