Internet at Castara

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
AMWalker
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Internet at Castara

Post by AMWalker »

My wife and I will be staying at Castara Retreats for three weeks, beginning December 22. There is no wifi connection in our apartment. What about the rest of the village? Any hotspots?

No TV either. So, this may be a rare span of time when the rest of the "outside" world is out of reach. That's not a bad thing, is it?

Laurie
Joanne Green
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Internet at Castara

Post by Joanne Green »

There is an internet room located at the rear of Cafe Delite, which is the cafe for the Naturalist Beach Resort right down on the waterfront at the north end of Big Bay. It's open till about 3PM. There may be hotspots in the village, but I doubt it! You're going to LOVE Castara!!

Joanne Green
AMWalker
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Post by AMWalker »

Joanne, thanks for the reply, along with your ringing approval of Castara. When were you last there, and what is your list of best to worst places to eat?

Laurie
Joanne Green
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Joanne Green »

Hi Laurie-
We were there last winter & plan on returning for our 4th. time next year. All visits were at the Naturalist Beach. We like Cafe Delite for lunch, and Marguerites, the Coffee Shop and Vera's all about equally for dinner. We didn't have a chance to eat at the Clay Kitchen, but have heard it's very good. We also didn't get over to the Boathouse at Heavenly (Little) bay last year. Can't wait to return! You can email me with any questions you may have.
Susanne Thomsen
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Susanne Thomsen »

Hi Laurie.

We have just being in Castara for the 8. time. from 17. nov until 4. dec. and we are use to eat diff. places because we want to spend money by all, so they all earn a little bit.

It depence of what you like most, because we are not good fish eaters, and i know it is shame, because you can eat the most delisious fish dinner all over in Castara.

But the places where we most like to eat, Chenos Coffee shop,on the corner where you come into Castara, I celebrate my birthday by Cheno, and i just told him what i would like, and he make it to a very wonderfull dinner and night.

Magareth is right on the outher corner a little place, but she is good cooking as well. and then Clay kitchen also good cooking and good music. hehe.

But do your self a faver try them all, the first days, and then make your own favoriteplace, because every people have theyr own taste.

Good luck Susanne

Return to “General Questions & Comment”