FIRST TIME IN TOBAGO

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
MoniZulu

FIRST TIME IN TOBAGO

Post by MoniZulu »

Good morning

My husband and I are planning to visit Tobago in April, :D but as it is the first time we go we wanted to guide us a little bit.

We have heard that Coco Reef Hotel is very good, although we have not made ​​any booking yet, because we want to confirm which hotels in Tobago are facing a beautiful beach and the sea is apt to swim, which is clean and have comfortable rooms.

Also we want to know what kind of activities can be done in Tobago, in addition if there is any museum or tourist attraction to visit.

There are many questions as we also have some concerns as to where to buy and what to buy souvenirs, are the recommended discos and restaurants to visit and if there are safety precautions to follow.

Thank you very much for all the support you can give me.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: FIRST TIME IN TOBAGO

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Moni

Welcome aboard! :)

The Coco Reef Resort is undoubtedly the most popular luxury hotel on the island. See our listing for this hotel in the Accommodation section. You will find a detailed review of the hotel, under a tab of that name within the listing. Altough five years old, the review is still accurate enough for you to determine if it seems to be 'your sort of place'. By coincidence, we shall be there for six nights from next Friday to update the review. Sadly, I doubt whether the finished product will be published on the site before you visit Tobago. However, in answer to your specific questions: Yes, the hotel faces the sea and offers very safe swimming. The rooms are all very comfortable - but obviously the size, facilities and views vary depending upon the grade of room you book.

Please see our relevant pages for Activities and things to do. On the top menu bar, simply choose 'Out & About'. The Information > Shopping pages will tell you more about souvenir shopping and the Restaurant section details information about every restaurant on the island.

Good luck. All the information you need is here in the various pages, so it is well worth browsing through those first to get a basic overview of Tobago. Then, by all means come back to the forum and ask any specific questions. Have fun and remember that your holiday starts with the initial research and the more diligently and thoroughly you do it, the more you are likely to enjoy your holiday. :)
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
MoniZulu

Re: FIRST TIME IN TOBAGO

Post by MoniZulu »

thanks Steve for your soon replay

Return to “General Questions & Comment”