Guest Report

62 room hotel in Crown Point (listing)
Christopher Mc Donald

Guest Report

Post by Christopher Mc Donald »

I spent three nights at Rovanel's incompany with my six year old son and my girlfriend. The experience was breath taking. Our room as on the first floor overlooking the walkway to the pool. and was very clean and spacious. Staff members were professional and friendly. The Buffet breakfast was very Caribbean, which was to my son's delight with the variety of local fruits offered and on one occassion we were called and given a reminder that Breakfast would conclude in 30 mins. The many animals were a delight to my son who was amazed by the monkey and parrots. Most beaches are but a walk away [20mins], however i recommend u have a some form of transport. The airplanes taking off from nearby Airport was a plus for my son he made sure to wave by to everyone. My only regret was that i could not extend my stay.Familys with small children would enjoy their stay..only caution is that you supervise them by the pool which is secured by means of several access gates but there were no life guards present. My only regret was that i could not extend my stay.

Return to “Rovanel's Resort”