Guest Report

62 room hotel in Crown Point (listing)
K Cupid

Guest Report

Post by K Cupid »

We (my family and I) searched far and wide to find an 'upscale' hotel in Tobago, yet down-to-earth and economically feasible. Rovanel's was the place.
Although we arrived in the night, we were immediately pleased by the landscape of the hotel. We took a walk through the lush garden. The only setback was we had taken a self-catering apartment, but when we got there, realised there were no dishes in the kitchen, which turned out to be a bit disappointing. After going out and purchasing some items at a nearby shop, when we returned and enquired at reception, we were told that items were available but we had to pay a (refundable) deposit and select what we wanted. Why didn't someone tell us this before? Nonetheless the matter was sorted out.
Apart from that, breakfast the next morning was lovely. The Manager was on site talking to his guests, which is always something good. It was pleasing to know that the hotel was owned by a Tobagonian.
The rooms were lovely, spacious, air-conditioned and with a nice patio overlooking the pool area. The location itself was very close to the airport and quiet enough for a relaxing weekend.
I would recommend Rovanel's to anyone. And would also suggest that Management ensures that once someone books a self-catering apartment they are informed of the procedure with respect to kitchen items.
I wish the hotel all the best! I plan to stay again someday.. hopefully soon...

Return to “Rovanel's Resort”