Guest Report

47 room apartment timeshare resort located at Sandy Point (listing)
Suzette Johnson / Ginell

Guest Report

Post by Suzette Johnson / Ginell »

My friends and I had a really fun time, very relaxing.I was disappointed with Sandy Point beach though, it was very "Rocky", a lot of stones, we had to go over to Store Bay and Pigeon Point beach. I like Sandy Point Club facilities, lots to do for all ages....play park for the little ones, basketball, tennis, a field to play football, table tennis, swimming pool for all ages (even the little ones) Jacuzzis,for the older ones....it was well rounded...I really enjoyed it even though I fractured my ankle in places on their beach playing volleyball on my second-to-last day of my stay....lol
I do believe though that turned out to be the high light of our entire stay....It was very accommodating in that we really had no reason to leave the compound, their restaurant served daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. They had a mini mart on the compound if one decided to cook their own meals. I didn't like the fact we had to pay for the internet service, seeing we had to pay for everything else and no one really had time for internet anyway, it had so much to
do. I would recommend Sandy Point to my friends.

Return to “Sandy Point Beach Club”