Guest Report

47 room apartment timeshare resort located at Sandy Point (listing)
Curtis Hosang

Guest Report

Post by Curtis Hosang »

This was the second time that my family and I stayed at the Sandy Point Beach Club. I must say that this time, we noted big improvements. The unit in which we stayed seemed to have been renovated. It was clean and adequately spacious for a family of four. The unit had good, functional appliances, although the televisions could be upgraded, and the AC worked very well. It supposedly holds up to six occupants, but I would imagine that with only one bathroom, it could be tight for six.

There was notably a big improvement in the client servicing. The staff were very helpful, polite, and accommodating.

I remain from giving the highest rating, because of the policies of the facility. The Club offered access to services, such as board games, a "gym", wifi. The issue is that for access to anything, one has to sign up at the front desk, so there is a feeling of being in an untrusting camp environment, as opposed to a resort facilty. We couldn't quite understand the reason for signing for everything, since the materials were not in particularly good condition. For example, the board games were missing pieces, and the "gym" had miscellaneous, old, rusty equipment. There were only two washing machines on the facility and one was not functioning at the time. Finally, wifi access was at a charge, and did not function either. That was recognized, so I was refunded for the wifi charge.

Despite my gripe about the restrictive access to amenities, all in all, it was a very good stay and I would return, although it may not necessarily be my first choice.

Return to “Sandy Point Beach Club”