Guest Report

47 room apartment timeshare resort located at Sandy Point (listing)
Jevin Ramjattan

Guest Report

Post by Jevin Ramjattan »

Decent facilities and location.
Was a bit skeptical of actually charging my deposit on my credit card then they having to reimburse the charge after. Most places would just place an authorization only on the card.
They accommodated a fairly early check in.

Very disappointed in the restaurant - did not eat there, but the options were far from restaurant quality - need more "gourmet" options. Not just fried chicken and fries - fast food...I was expecting a decent restaurant by the sea serving up gourmet or at least good local food. But options were "lame"

Shuttle service was a bit infrequent and inflexible on times - need more shuttle trips.

over-all a good stay.

Kurt.Halfyard
myTobago Nut
myTobago Nut

Re: Guest Report

Post by Kurt.Halfyard »

They charge US$45 for early check-in, which I wasn't a big fan of. They also charge for airport shuttle, which I'm not a fan of (I wouldn't have too much an issue if the airport was far away, but it's literally a 3 minute drive from the terminal to Sandy Point Beach Club). Lastly the food at the restaurant is crazy OVER PRICED for what you get, even though the owners of the restaurant are pleasant enough to chat with. The restaurant next door is better, but also over priced. I never liked the feeling of being 'trapped' in that corner by the airport. If one is so inclined to stay in the isolated resort, a RENTAL CAR is mandatory.

Return to “Sandy Point Beach Club”