Guest Report

47 room apartment timeshare resort located at Sandy Point (listing)
Nikkita Bujhawan

Guest Report

Post by Nikkita Bujhawan »

I was very disappointed in the service I received and I will NEVER stay there again! Let me begin from the time I landed they wanted a 600TT deposit (Which I didn’t mind paying) but the previous time I stayed there it was a problem to get back my refund on departure. After several calls I received it 2months after. I have stayed all over the world and the usual procedure is for them to hold your credit card and only if the need to take the security deposit arises then the card will be used. The Bar-B-Que pit was booked at the pool side for 7pm (Only to know while preparing to Bar-B-Que that everything must be off the grill by 8pm)Not because someone else wanted to use it, but NEW rules ( I thought I was on a vacation!) While bathing in the pool or the hot tub security will continuously ask me what room number, this is very discomforting on a relaxing vacation (If you want to know if I am a paying customer provide a hand band to your customers on arrival and cut it on departure)Note; this was only a weekend visit to tobago. Note. Departure of the hotel is 10am but check-in is 4 pm. Therefore, we had to rise on Sunday early and have breakfast and depart before 10.15am or else we would have to pay a late fee of 235TT ( which I was not aware of on arrival) Upon having breakfast in a hurry, we left the dishes in the sink. So, we proceeded to checkout, the maid service went to the room and called the front desk to send up anyone from the room to wash the dishes (Note. I thought this is what we were paying for!). After having to wash the wares, we proceeded again to checkout and they would not give me my security deposit back, they said it will be available in my account within a week because they had NO cheques (This happened last time, and it took me 2 months to get back my money) SO I told them I am not leaving until I get back my money! After waiting 30mins, I eventually got a Cheque back with my refund. After much advertisement of your establishment I had hoped that my previously horrible stay was an exception to the rule. After staying here a second time I am very diasappointed and sorry to say I can never recommend this place to anyone.

Return to “Sandy Point Beach Club”