E-mail address?-Sandy Point Village

25 self-contained 2* apartment hotel at Sandy Point (listing)
Paul Taylor

E-mail address?-Sandy Point Village

Post by Paul Taylor »

First of all, I'd like to say well done to Steve for such a superb informative website.

Myself and my girlfriend were trawling all-inclusive holidays to Cuba and the like, when we thought we would try to get some information on Tobago and other islands before we made the final decision.

Lucky we did eh?!?!

After seeing this website and its great level of detail, it really has twisted our arms to go to Tobago and we are now in the process of booking our flights and accommodation in the next few days for a 2 week DIY break starting 10th November, staying in Crown Point, Buccoo and Castara.

STEVE - I have a question please - we are attempting to book the Sandy Point Village for the first 4 days of the holiday (yes, I have seen the unfavourable reviews!) and I'm desperately trying to contact the place directly via email to book it up. However, the e-mail that I'm sending to them is constantly returned as undeliverable. Is it possible that you could please check the email address for me? Is it sometimes difficult to send emails to Tobago? The e-mail I'm using is from their own website and is: [email protected]

If it wasn't for this website we wouldn't be going, so Steve give yourself pat yourself on the back!

Respect.
Paul
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Paul

Welcome aboard and thanks for the kind words! :lol:

One of the reasons we use the direct enquiry system in our Accommodation section, rather than simply providing email addresses, is because undeliverable email messages are automatically returned to US, rather than to the enquirer. That way we are constantly monitoring all the addresses and can correct them when necessary.

I don't know whether it was yourself or not, but we did have an enquiry to SPV returned just the other day. I did make enquiries and found that the address you quote IS the correct address and the same one that our enquiry form goes to.

I also have to tell you that I've had a spate of these problems this week. Mail to at least two known GOOD addresses is being returned by the local Internet company, TSTT. Almost certainly the problem is with TSTT rather than Sandy Point Village. Sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this.

If you are really sure you want Sandy Point Village (you would be far better off with Sandy Point Beach Club if you fancy that particular location), I can only suggest that you telephone them.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Sandy Point Village”