Guest Report

25 self-contained 2* apartment hotel at Sandy Point (listing)
J D Smith
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Guest Report

Post by J D Smith »

Unfortnately I did not have a chance to read the reviews on Sandy Point Village and like Ann from the Seychelles ended up at the wrong hotel. I too received positive recommendations from several people that this was a good place to stay, however, my experience was not good and I certainly will not recommend Sandy Point Village. I asked to be moved three times with each move getting progressively worse; I also asked for someone from management to come over and see one of the rooms to no avail. Basically, the rooms are very dark and damp with poor housekeeping. The first bathroom leaked, the grouting in the tiles were black with mold and mildew (you could smell the mold in the atmosphere) the airconditioning was old and did not function to the point there were still mosquitoes throughout the night was mold. As my stay was only 4 days, I decided to stay out of the room for as long as possible. I did get a chance to check out the accommodation at Sandy Point Beach Club which is much better. I mentioned my disappointment to the people who recommended the Village, some were surprised (different requirements I guess) and some meant the Beach Club but did not think to diffrentiate. The only good things are the grounds and the views from the restaurant.

Return to “Sandy Point Village”