Good Points & Bad points...

25 self-contained 2* apartment hotel at Sandy Point (listing)
Emma Storey

Good Points & Bad points...

Post by Emma Storey »

Me & my friend stayed here for two nights (20th & 21st March 2008) as our 1st hotel, Belleviste did not have room for us for a week....being easter and spring break...

Good points bout Sandy Point Village are the good pool, lovely grounds, spacious apartments...however there are some down sides. Some of the staff are less than helpful and I feel if we had spent the whole week here this would have been an issue. However, as we were only there for two nights it didnt bother us too much. We ate in the restaurant one night and found the food to be of a good standard and reasonably priced. The rooms were large and comfortable although I did take issue with the standard of the kitchen & bathroom. The bath was slightly leaky so we had a bit of a puddle on the bathroom floor and cleanliness was a bit of an issue. Kitchen utensils were limited and not so clean.

I would say the size & style of the apartment was better than our first place, Belleviste (right across the road) but if I had to choose I would pick Belleviste over Sandy Point.

Return to “Sandy Point Village”