Sandy Point Village

25 self-contained 2* apartment hotel at Sandy Point (listing)
Michelle Edwards

Sandy Point Village

Post by Michelle Edwards »

We stayed here for the last four days of our holiday and payed $US49.99 including taxes per night for a beach front room. Absolutely great. The room was large and spacious both single and doubles are available (Request when booking which you require) and the apartment also had whicker table and chairs situated by the window looking out onto the ocean. Lovely to sit a while and look at the ocean before you go out for the evening. The rooms were immaculately clean and very spacious and you also had a fridge.

The approach to Sandy Point hotel is via a small raod and it is on the right hand side just past Ru-b-lous and and the complex has a selection of apartments available most of which have a kitchen (only the beachfront ones do not) and some have 2 bedrooms. The One bedroom apartments situated to the rear of the property are available for as little as $US40.00 per night, exceptionally good value. We spoke to many people whom stayed there and all were very happy with the standard of accomodation.

There are a couple of very tiny beaches, however, I suggest you hire a car (No matter where you stay) and go and visit one of the many other beautiful beaches Tobago has to offer. My favourites Back Bay and Englishmans Bay. Sandy point Village is only separated from the runway by Sandy Point beach club but DO NOT let this put you off. Tobago airport is definatley no Heahtrow!

We found all the staff reception, bar, cleaners and security very pleasant and helpful.

I would certainly reccomend this as a good standard, ecomomical base for a visit to Tobago.

It also has a restaurant 'The Steak and Lobster Grille' we did not eat there however it is a lovely setting and we spoke to other couples whom had eatien very good food here.

Do not pay brochure prices for this hotel, book direct and do it indepentdantly it is so much more ecconomical. Great place. Great Value.

Return to “Sandy Point Village”