Guest Report

25 self-contained 2* apartment hotel at Sandy Point (listing)
Joel Joseph

Guest Report

Post by Joel Joseph »

I should have realized upon checking in, that this was not going to be the experience that I had expected. The receptionist took almost 20 minutes to check us in.
In addition you have to pay a deposit to use the remote. How ridiculous! By the way I was wrongly accused of not returning said remote by the receptionist.She did not apologize for this. I had to return to my room and search for the remote which I knew I returned.
The room, which was on the ground floor was poorly lit. The lighting was not ample at all.
The facilities are archaic. The bath tub was beginning to rust. The shower curtain is made of cloth which made it possible for water to permeate it and wet the floor. The shower head itself does not facilitate proper usage by anyone above 5'8". The hot water lasts about 5 minutes.
Upon requesting fresh towels the following day after arrival, I was told that the same towels are washed each day. So that you are inconvenienced by the hotel because they lack enough towels.
The daily newspaper was not delivered daily as advertised.
The best thing about the hotel was the scenery. That's it. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Return to “Sandy Point Village”