Guest Report

25 self-contained 2* apartment hotel at Sandy Point (listing)
Tamica Downes

Guest Report

Post by Tamica Downes »

I was quite nervous about what to expect at this establishment after reading some horrid reviews here.
After spending an entire week at Sandy Point Village I have absolutely nothing bad to say.

Natoya at the front desk is a gem. Even before we got there she was very helpful. Rhonda who actually checked us in was great too!

The room surpassed all expectations. Every day when we got back the bed was made, fresh towels were in the bathroom and the floor was so clean it shone.

The pool near the restaurant was perfect especially since there were no time restrictions. Even when there were about 4 people in it, there was more than enough room for everyone to swim around without bumping into each other! Wading in it at the end of the evening, under the starts was extremely relaxing.

The view from the restaurant was breathtaking along with that from the carrot shed on the jetty.

Everything we needed was right there in the hotel and if not within a 2 minute walk. James mini mart which is right next door was well stocked and open all day long.

Food at the restaurant was delicious and the staff, very friendly.

All in all i would recommend Sandy Point Village to anyone. Was a great getaway for 2 girls...and with their facilities surely is a great romantic hideaway as well.

Return to “Sandy Point Village”