Guest Report

20 self-contained apartments located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Aaron

Guest Report

Post by Aaron »

ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED !!! :-)

We stayed here from March 30th - April 3rd 2018 (Easter long weekend)

The premises are very well kept and clean and each room offered spectacular oven views as well as a pool view, which are both a definite plus in my opinion. I also love the fact that it is right next to the airport runway, so you can literally see planes land and takeoff - this could get slightly noisy sometimes but honestly I didn’t mind it too much as it wasn’t that bad. Belleviste apartments is also LITERALLY a 5 minute walk from ANR Airport in Tobago, and a 10 minute walk from Tobago’s strip (their equivalent of Trinidad’s Ariapita Avenue) which bustles with activity into the early hours of the morning. There you can find many convenience stores, pharmacies, eating places (Chefs BBQ was our favorite) as well as numerous other liming spots.

Maid service (also included in nightly rate) occurs daily but if you prefer not to be disturbed by them, you can hang the respective sign outside the door. The front office is usually open everyday from 8am-4pm and Charisse, the Office Manager, was extremely helpful in assisting to secure our booking as well as making sure we were taken care of for the duration of our stay. We were definitely impressed with her warm, inviting personality in additions to her professionalism and customer service so we will definitely be returning to Belle Viste on our next trip to tobago.

Thank you so much Charisse and Belleviste for making our stay a memorable one!

Regards,

Aaron

Return to “Belleviste Apartments”