BelleViste Apartments

20 self-contained apartments located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Heather Goldsmith

BelleViste Apartments

Post by Heather Goldsmith »

I stayed here with my 2 kids in August 2001. The rooms were a good size and the ground floor ones lead out to a garden area and then to the pool. The location was brilliant too and the management very helpful and caring.

If anyone wants any more info just pm me and I will be happy to help as much as I can.

Heather
Erica Pilotto

Post by Erica Pilotto »

hallo, I wuold come in Tobago at Dicember for 4 weeks whit my 2 daughters 2 and 6 years.
I wuold an apartment near the beach and yhe restourants, whit a swimmming pool.
I don't now if belleviste ap., Sandy point beach club, rainbow resort, bananaquit ap. or jonhstons ap.
Have you look the oder accomodations ?
Haw is far to the pigeon point and sandy bay belleviste ap. ?
There are some restourant near ?
The apartment is big ?
I have read that there is the Dengue problem, there are more mosquitos ?
Excuse me for more questions...thank you erica form Italy
Alan Davies

Belleviste Apartments

Post by Alan Davies »

Stayed in 2 adjoining and interconnected one bed apartments with my wife and 2 teenage children for 14 nights over Easter 2005.

For accommodation standard think Travel Lodge. They are well kept apartments which are cleaned every day and towels are changed every day. They are adequately equipped with stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, room safe and multi channel tv. Rooms are air conditioned.

The rooms contain a small balcony. They also have a separate shower room with wc and large shower.

The grounds are well maintained and there is a swimming pool. There is car parking on site. The management are very helpful and even allowed us use of a 2 bed apartment for our final day free of charge as our flight was an evening take off.

The property is located next to the airport runway so you can hear the planes taking off but the airport is not Heathrow in terms of volumes of traffic. The airport terminal is a 20 minute walk away.

There is no mini mart on site but there are 2 on adjoining properties within 200 yards and a larger mart 400 yards away. There is also no bar or restaurant but Best of Thymes restaurant in the Crown Point Beach Hotel is 400 years away and serves food all day of good quality and reasonable price. This is also a good place for a drink at night as there is often free entertainment provided - we saw a very good steel band there one evening.

There are restaurants on adjoining properties and 2 nearer than Best of Thymes including a Chinese but we did not try them (one of them Ru B Lous was closed most days we were there).

It is a 20 minute walk to Store Bay and a further 5 minutes to the nearest bank machine (although there are at least 2 located at the airport terminal).

Return to “Belleviste Apartments”