Guest Report

24 apartments located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Avalon Joseph

Guest Report

Post by Avalon Joseph »

Well from the reviews that i read about james anything would have been above expectaion. my friend and i had already booked and paid for 3 nights at james before i came across this website and i was absoloutley horrified but since we had already paid for the nights we dicided to go anyway. The apartments are average sized cosy and clean, the bathroom was also very clean(a little small but it was clean). It is situated relatively close to the air port but there is not alot of noise to wake anyone when night falls. It was actually sort of cool to see the plans land and take off... I think the only disappointing part about James is that it is not close to the beach (Store Bay). It is very far, i guess thats why they have a car rental service. Hmmm. The pool was average sized and not to deep that was a definite plus for me since i'm not to good of a swimmer and the people staff included was very nice. i guess everyone experience is different. Thought i should let everyone know James is a cool place to stay if you have a vehicle... Did i mention that from on the roof the view is terrific. On one side you can see the beach (store bay) also one of tobago's famous forts and on the other side the air port. Just make sure to go with good company.

Return to “James Holiday Resort”