Guest Report

24 apartments located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Lisa Smith

Guest Report

Post by Lisa Smith »

I stayed for 4 days in one of the standard double occupancy rooms...generally clean rooms and bathroom. small refrigerator, double bed, TV, small wardrobe, mirror and a small porch was provide, pictures on the website was NOT a true take of the actual room. The room was very very SMALL and the washroom was even smaller i barely fit in the shower. there was no sheets nor towel change, in fact no towel was given (i am still awaiting the extra pillow i had requested), the sun deck was large and had GREAT view of the ocean and landing planes, but the chairs and tables that was provided was broken and dirty, that area was a bit smelly. The "resort" was in a very good location as the airport was exactly across the road, beach and restaurants was within walking distance. Mini mart at the resort was good enough with fair prices, but not much to choose from. There was cable TV however no internet access even though James stated it was available. Customer service wasn’t the best as they didn’t pay much attention to customers to even ask if they needed anything, pool hours was limited, closed at 10pm and for some reason whenever the cleaners took out my garbage when I was not in my room they ALWAYS left the door unlocked even though I kept it locked. Would i stay there again? Only and unless it’s my very very last option....my rate out of 10 is 4...is it worth the money? NO.....

Return to “James Holiday Resort”