Kariwak review

24 room 3* hotel and restaurant located in Crown Point (listing)
Eric K.

Kariwak review

Post by Eric K. »

We stayed at the Kariwak Village from May 4th to May 12th. The short version of this review is: PERFECT!
The food is delicious, the whole place is extremely clean and the staff is super friendly. Nothing is too much and everyone is treated like a VIP.
If you are looking for the perfect place to relax, have breakfast, lunch and dinner and feel as a prince/princess than this is the place to be!

The Kariwak is centrally located in the Crown point area, comfortably close to the airport. We were never bothered by noise coming from the airport and we found the location to be central for touring the island. Part of Kariwak is a nice pool for a refreshing swim and a jacuzzi for some lazy hours.

This was our first visit to Tobago and Kariwak Village is part of the reason that made us decide to return there next year! :D
Nikos

Post by Nikos »

Thank you. This is a very encouraging review. We are staying at the Kariwak for a week starting June 30. We can hardly wait.
Joranson

kariwak review

Post by Joranson »

I was very interested to read your excellent review of the Kariwak Village as my husband and I have been considering it for our first visit to Tobago next winter. It will be our first proper holiday without our kids -now 18 and 20!! - and we rather liked the look of it. However I would be eternally grateful if you could tell me wether the air-con is quiet or if they have older noisier units. I cannot bear noisy air-con! I look forward to your reply.
Lily Mel

Post by Lily Mel »

I have read somewhere on this forum (sorry couldn't find it) that they have placed new airco at the beginning of 2005.
Lily Mel

Post by Lily Mel »

Does somebody know if there is a fridge in the room? 8)
Nikos

Post by Nikos »

There are no fridges in the rooms, from what Kariwak told us. We'll be there on Thursday :) , so we can give you more details when we return. But that won't be before July 15. 8)
Lily Mel

Post by Lily Mel »

Nikos,

Thank you, I look forward to more details.

Lily
J Price

Post by J Price »

Have just returned from 6 perfect days at Kariwak. It is a wonderful place to relax and unwind. Very well managed, great, friendly staff. It's very clean and excellently maintained. The food is extremely good, fresh and beautifully prepared, although if you are there for some time you may wish to try elsewhere too for some variety. The garden and pools are lovely and it is just so easy to find peace and quiet; any noise from planes was inconsequential. I would also recommend a full body massage on site - wow - but don't plan on doing much afterwards! There are no fridges in the Garden rooms, not sure about the pool rooms. Ice buckets are provided and you can get ice from the reception/lounge area. Airconditioning is not really noisy at all. It is a fabulous place to stay. Well worth visiting. :D
J Price

Post by J Price »

Have just returned from 6 perfect days at Kariwak. It is a wonderful place to relax and unwind. Very well managed, great, friendly staff. It's very clean and excellently maintained. The food is extremely good, fresh and beautifully prepared, although if you are there for some time you may wish to try elsewhere too for some variety. The garden and pools are lovely and it is just so easy to find peace and quiet; any noise from planes was inconsequential. I would also recommend a full body massage on site - wow - but don't plan on doing much afterwards! There are no fridges in the Garden rooms, not sure about the pool rooms. Ice buckets are provided and you can get ice from the reception/lounge area. Airconditioning is not really noisy at all. It is a fabulous place to stay. Well worth visiting. :D
Lily Mel

Post by Lily Mel »

ok, we booked for two weeks at Kariwak.
we are going half october this year.
Nice to know that Kariwak is the right choice (I guess).
can you give more details why not to do much afterwards the massage?

gtz Lily
Barbara1

Post by Barbara1 »

I posted my review of Kariwak Village Hotlel under the General Accomodation forum.
I guess I posted it in the wrong place, but I whole heartedly agree with the other reveiws.
This place is perfect!
we absolutely loved it there.
We have traveled a lot,a nd this is one of the msot charming hotels we have ever stayed in.
an A +++++ all the way!
J Price

Post by J Price »

Lily,

Very, very relaxed after massage; spaced out and woozy in a good way!
Lily Mel

Post by Lily Mel »

Thnx,

I can hardly wait to go there and I will have a massage too.
that's for sure!
what were the costs?

lily
J Price

Post by J Price »

I think, but I really can't quite remember, about US$60. Well worth it.
Lily Mel

Post by Lily Mel »

I looked on their website http://www.ushaholistichealth.com
Could you remember which massage you had.
I will take the Indian-oil massage I think.

lily

Return to “Kariwak Village Holistic Haven & Hotel”