Guest Report

24 room 3* hotel and restaurant located in Crown Point (listing)
Saadiqa Khan

Guest Report

Post by Saadiqa Khan »

This is the first time my friends and I stayed at Kariwak and I must say it was value for money.
The service: wonderful, warm, helpful staff and well organized systems for meals.
The meals: some of the best food I ate whilst in Tobago. You must try their breakfast: the homemade cocoa, yoghurt and guava jam are to die for! Their meals are fresh and wholesome- made with products grown onsite and sourced from locals.Everything we had was delicious.
The rooms: clean and well-kept and spacious. The beds are guaranteed to give you a good night's rest.
The facilities: well kept and maintained. The pool, jacuzzi are great and the added bonus of hammocks to relax after a long day are always welcome.
Their beautiful grounds are the best thing for a morning walk. I also appreciate the fact that they truly want you to relax- there are no TVs in the room - but one in the library and there is wireless access in the lounge.
Best of all, they are ideally located close to the beach, stores, ATMs, and other great eateries if you don't feel like eating inhouse all the time.
I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Return to “Kariwak Village Holistic Haven & Hotel”