Aching Arm!

Your questions on medical and security issues
Judith Prater

Aching Arm!

Post by Judith Prater »

Well we are all dosed up and ready for our holiday of a lifetime. We went for our immunisations last night Hep A, Tetanus, polio and dyptheria(not sure on the spelling for this one) just Junior Hep A for Liam, our son. I managed to trip over the pavement on way out of doctors!! Was certainly in the right place for injuries, but thankfully I was ok, just my pride damaged!

Then later in the evening my arm went completely dead much to my partners and my sons delight they thought it was oh so funny (great) then in our sleep Charlie turned over and managed to hit my 'bad arm' I shall get him back tonight!! :twisted:

Have bought the benedryl, clarityn, deet spray, immodium, wax ear plugs. Will need an extra suitcase to carry all the medication - be prepared that's what I say

Three weeks today :D

Jude x
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Judith,you didn't need any of that at all !!! So the children can have a bigger laugh!! :lol:
David :D
Have a good time,you and your family will be different people when you go home!
Judith Prater

Post by Judith Prater »

Thanks David that makes me feel a whole lot better! :(
Filled in holiday form at doctors and got the phone call Monday to say that's what we should have, thought we'd got away with it. However shall feel happier now we've had it all especially travelling with a 10 year old. At least we are covered for a few years just hope the aching stops soon
Jude x
Carol Townsend
Queen of Waffle
Queen of Waffle

Post by Carol Townsend »

Judith,
If it makes you feel any better, we were advised by the GP to get vaccinated up to the eyeballs, and also had aching arms! I think it was worth having done, because if you have a booster in six months time, you're then OK for twenty years, so you can go anywhere in the world, man!
Cheers
Carolnoe
Judith Prater

Post by Judith Prater »

Thanks Carol Patricia!

Just what I thought, and yes you do make me feel better, expecially with your postings, have spent many a night laughing, not sure I'll be able to sum up our holiday experiences as well as you have. My other half reckons there's no need for me to go to Tobago as I seem to know so much from this website and spend so much time on it!!

Best Wishes
Jude x

Return to “Health & Security”