TOUCAN INN TOBAGO

20 room 2* hotel and restaurant inland at Crown Point.
CLOSED IN 2015. Now trading as Shepherd's Inn (see above).
D.Haggan
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

TOUCAN INN TOBAGO

Post by D.Haggan »

My hubby and I visited Tobago for the first time in November this year and we opted for the Toucan Inn as the reviews were positive and the appeal of a small quiet hotel attracted us and we were not disappointed. The minute we arrived at the airport we were greeted and taken to by private transfer in a smart A/C car.We were then shown to our garden room after a swift check- in by Lisa and again we were not disappointed. The friendliness of staff at this hotel is a credit to the owners as was the food. Breakfasts were faultless and not buffet style :D Rum punch was lovely so I had to try a few just to make sure they were consistent in their quality!!
The pool was lovely and new sun loungers have now arrived so that was good news - saved hubby blowing up our lilos!!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to any one who prefers the quieter ambience - although I must admit because the hotel has only 20 rooms the other guests were all really friendly and we always had the option to mingle.
The location is good too - a five minute walk from the wee supermarket and a couple more to Store Bay where we spent most of our time when not touring the Island with Mr B - who by the way is a true gent.Sunday school is a must too, although I would prefer to have gone a bit later - say 2100hrs and stay til after midnight as it just starts to get ramped up about 2200hrs - all in all a fab time at the Toucan
We will be back

Return to “Toucan Inn”