Guest Report

20 room 2* hotel and restaurant inland at Crown Point.
CLOSED IN 2015. Now trading as Shepherd's Inn (see above).
Darren Grubb

Guest Report

Post by Darren Grubb »

My Wife and i stayed at the Toucan Inn from the 10th/18th May 2008,We were made extreamly welcome by the staff.We chose this small but very well run hotel after reading other holiday reports and i have to say we were not disapointed at all.We oppted for a garden room and was glad we did as the pool cabanas were smaller and were near the resturant and bar,the garden rooms were basic but are adequate,the fact that there was no TV was a plus,i cant understand why people would visit this lovely island would need a TV anyway.We found the island very safe and the locals extreamly friendly.The beaches were stunning and very clean,the food at the resturant was great the only comment i would have is,we went all inclusive and the menu for two weeks was a little repetative you could and we did pay a little extra for other meals on the menu,The drinks were also all included and the cocktails were fabulous.I would not hesitate in recomending this very well run hotel to anyone.Christine definatly is worth a mention as she is a little star,they are very lucky to have her,infact all the staff there were great.We will definatly return sometime and would 100% stay here again.To sum up our holiday,Great Place,Great People,Great Island,keep up the good work.

Darren and Karan Norolk UK

Return to “Toucan Inn”