Guest Report

20 room 2* hotel and restaurant inland at Crown Point.
CLOSED IN 2015. Now trading as Shepherd's Inn (see above).
G. Wolf

Guest Report

Post by G. Wolf »

Altough a bit late, but inspired by new high resolution images of Tobago on google-earth, i would like to recall my experience with the Toucan-Inn and Bonkers Restaurant. Looking for a affordable place to stay, without lacking comfort, our choice was the Toucan Inn. We enjoyed the stay in a family-like atmosphere, where it was no problem (and for us highly appreciatated) to meet people from others countrys and Tobago itself in a relaxed and familiar sourrounding. The rooms where basic but good and the food was one of the best i ever had for that category of Hotel. And this was actually why we chose the Toucan-Inn in the first place! So the restaurant and bar surely is the main spot of this lovely place. The only thing i remembered beeing not so nice was a lack of cushions for deckchairs and seating, but this might has got better by now.
Our expectations were more than fullfilled and i highly recommand this place if u want to get in touch to others and if u want to eat high quality island and international food for a good price!

Return to “Toucan Inn”