Guest Report

20 room 2* hotel and restaurant inland at Crown Point.
CLOSED IN 2015. Now trading as Shepherd's Inn (see above).
Kerry Harford

Guest Report

Post by Kerry Harford »

We have just got home, and we were all very sad to leave, Christine we miss you! Remember to keep singing -
'raindrops keep falling on my head'
all the other staff, beverley, william, hilda, rochele, melissa and roberto, (to name a few) you all made our stay with you fantastic, THANK YOU xxx
we have never experienced a holiday like this, there is NOT one thing we can fault, the Toucan Inn and bonkers restaurant are superb, the crabcake and mojo chicken were definatley my favourites which I highly recomend, although there are many other delicious meals to choose on the menu. There is also a first class dive school (r & sea) at the hotel which we would recomend. We did experience a little of another nearby hotel which was very security concious, had we stayed there we would have felt very apprehensive about leaving the hotle grounds to venture out, thankfully ours was very laid back and far superior, strolling to the local mini mart we met many locals who were very happy to chat which was great. We had a few great trips, one was a glass bottom boat which was from Pidgeon Point and the guy was called rennie, we thoroughly recomend him, he was very knowlegeable and humerous
So if you want a laid back friendly 5 star service then go to the toucan inn you wont be dissapointed.

Return to “Toucan Inn”