Guest Report

Small, hospitable apartment house at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Kathleen Ragoonanan

Guest Report

Post by Kathleen Ragoonanan »

I was overwhelmed with the kindness and the home comfort of BIJOU DES CARAIBES and with the warmth of the manager Judith Gemmet. After suffering the most horrible experience of with a prior booking another guest house which was unscrupulously handled and which resulted in the loss of a 50% deposit. I was in tears but did not want to let my loved ones down. So with a lot of faith I sent an email to Bijou Des Caraibes, the response I received was filled with empathy and the willingness to recover the excellent name that Tobago has built within its service industry over the years. Needless to say Judith had me in more tears, not because of disappointment but because she was able to work out a package that comfortably fit my remaining budget and offer accommodation that was both relaxing and acceptable for our pre-teen and teenage boys, and my teenage sister. The accommodation is clean, comfortable and affordable and the atmosphere just reminds you of “home”
It was stay that will forever remain in our memories and plan to visit as many times as we are allowed.

Return to “Bijou Des Caraibes”