Guest Report

Small, hospitable apartment house at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Victoria Joseph

Guest Report

Post by Victoria Joseph »

Quiet, wonderful, friendly, serene, safe, clean, homely etc I can go on and on I recommend Bijou Des Caraibes to stay Judy is a kind and helpful lady. My first night in Tobago was at one of the well known hotels and I was so disappointed that I checked out and my cousin told me of Bijou Des Caraibes, Judy came for me I had no groceries the first thing she did was gave me a hot bread now from the bakery so I can have something to eat then she took me to the grocery and offered to take me to the beach. My stay there was just divine Judy, her sons and her staff made sure I was comfortable at all time.

Judy took me and my cousins karaoke we had a blast and the next day She and Pauline (a friend of hers) cooked crab and dumplin for us. I really could not ask for more from her.

I can write a book about Bijou Des Caraibes but the only way to know is for you who reading this to book with Judy and experience what Tobago is all about forget the big name and fancy hotels, Bijou Des Caraibes is simple clean and worth every penny.

Thank you Judy for all you did for me while I was in Tobago I will be back soon.

Return to “Bijou Des Caraibes”