Guest Report

Spacious two-bedroom apartment near Scarborough (listing)
Leeanna

Guest Report

Post by Leeanna »

I was promised a top floor with a balcony before i made the downpayment to the bank.And after many discussions with the owner before my arrival, i became very disappointed with my visit to Hummingbird Heights..when I arrived, the owner told me he got it mixed up and he DIDNT KNOW the top floors were all filled so I was placed at the bottom floor with no balcony, so from the onset i was upset.. the living room was soooo tiny and cramped, when i put on the tv, it made a loud continuous screeching sound which was so unbearable that I had to switch of the tv completely for the duration of my stay.. the lock of the door to the toilet/bath was broken so it had to remain open everytime i bathe or use the toilet!!!! and i really hated that the bathroom was clogged , EVERYTIME i took a shower, the water filled up like a pool!!! still more frustrations after all this>> there were bugs EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feverishly tried to get rid of them using bugspray and the broom, however they kept popping ALL OVER!!!! CONSTANTLY!!!! i tried to source where they were coming from, and i couldnt find their entry point, because the apartment is sealed off, so that was extremely uncanny and extremely unconfortable for me to be sweeping bugs from my luggage, yes from my luggage and kitchen and everywhere for the duration of my stay!!! the owner told me to use the dryer to spin dry my clothes..but that was a set up also becuz that wasnt working at all, and rain was falling so my clothes stayed wet outside for 2 days it was water logged and no lines for me to hang...the owner placed an air freshner but still that did not aid the smell within the apartment...at the end of my stay, no one showed any courtesy or enquired about my stay.. the key was returned and the person just left..this was very unprofessional and presents a very bad image to this place...

Return to “Hummingbird Heights”