Guest Report

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Fatima Mohamed

Guest Report

Post by Fatima Mohamed »

I visited Paradise Found Villa the 17th -21st of December of 2014. My first impression walking into the luxurious spread was that it was really gorgeous. The view of the Mount Irvine beach from the patio overlooking the property is nothing short of breathtaking. The beach itself is across the road from the garden gate less than a minute walk away. There are 5 large, air-conditioned and en suite rooms which all leads onto the pool deck. Each of the rooms had their own toilet and bath which was welcoming and highly convenient as it was a large group of us staying together. The room that I stayed at had a fantastic view of the horizon and I was privy to the most beautiful sunsets on the sea. The indoor pool is one of the major attractions of this property equipped with enough pool chairs and lounges making it a perfect place to relax. Also to, the gardens were very well kept with a landscape enviable to most. We cooked quite a few times in the kitchen and were most pleasantly surprised at the availability of kitchen utensils and functioning appliances. The villa’s manager Gus and Shermin the caretaker were both friendly and pleasant in our dealings with them during our stay. As well as Pat, who was very accommodating during the booking process. We have recommended this villa to all our friends and family as one of the best in Tobago!

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”