Guest Report

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Michael B. Taylor

Guest Report

Post by Michael B. Taylor »

I must take some time to comment on my stay at your Villa -
Paradise Found - in Tobago. This was my third time staying there. The fact that I kept coming back speaks for itself, but sometime words are as good as actions. I have found the stay at the Villa delightful and relaxing. The Villa itself is so comfortable and well kept, indeed I could say, elegant. The setting on the elevated land allows for a view which always takes my breath away. Set as it is, away from the roadway also makes it very peaceful, day and night. At the same time, transportation is easily available. The indoor pool is a boon, which can be exploited to the fullest, especially on days when the weather outside may be unpleasant. The availability of a housekeeper, who does a great job cleaning and, if asked, cooking, allows visitors more time to take it easy and not have to spend time in the kitchen is also a bonus.
All that I have written is also the experience of the many people who stayed at the Villa with me, including Family Members and friends. It is certain that I will be back in July with yet another group.

Sincerely,
Michael.

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”