Guest Report

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
James Amoroso

Guest Report

Post by James Amoroso »

Let me just say upfront that I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND the Paradise Found Villa to anyone!

We were met punctually at the airport by a helpful chauffeur. Always a good start!

The villa was very close to the airport, so the journey was short, but no aircraft noise could be heard at the villa itself. The coastal road next to which the villa was situated had little traffic, and did not disturb.

There was a lovely beach and bay just across the road, which was safe, also for children, with lifeguards on hand. There was a snack bar and a children's play area. Perfect!

The villa itself was SUPERB! It looked out across the bay providing stupendous views. The gardens were well kept, and the whole villa was kept pristinely clean. The entrance hall and dining room were gleaming, the bedrooms (I was able to sneak a peek at all of them) were all clean and comfortable, and the largest room was very opulent indeed. I slept like baby! The kitchen had everything you could need to prepare your own meals, and there was a small supermarket and traditional roti stand a convenient 10 minutes walk up the road.

The piece de resistance was the patio and pool area, which provided rest and relaxation between trips and beach visits. We spent a lot of time here, chatting, drinking and we ended up not using the dining room but had our meals here instead. And it was great to take a dip in the pool to cool off.

Finally, the cleaning lady was very friendly (always smiling), very thorough and very helpful, giving us useful and interesting tips about the island.

Truly, we felt right at home, and we shall certainly go back!

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”