Guest Report

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Debra Gross

Guest Report

Post by Debra Gross »

My stay at Paradise Found Villa was the perfect vacation. I was so relaxed in the ambience of such indoor and outdoor attraction. The villa is perfect for a large group. The luxury of each bedroom is well outfitted with air condition units which made it relatively easy to sleep comfortably throughout the entire night. The kitchen facility was easily and conveniently located which made it easy for us to prepare meals regularly. The indoor pool was a plus, since we spent most of our time hanging out. The garden was well maintained and provided us with the beauty of nature while we spent our time.

I would recommend this villa to anyone travelling to Tobago with a large group. This is the ideal villa, where you can appreciate the beauty of Tobago in all its glory. Notwithstanding, the villa is located within close proximity to the Mt. Irvine Fish Market and the Mt. Irvine beach. It cannot get any better than that.

The owners, Mr. & Mrs. Thompson made us feel very comfortable by communicating with us and ensuring that everything was ok. That was a Bonus for us. In that regard, I would like to say thank you and to also remind you that we look forward to spending time at Paradise again.

Debra

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”