Would this accomodation make sense for a family of three?

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Marc Jones

Would this accomodation make sense for a family of three?

Post by Marc Jones »

Know the area, having a think outside the usual package experience.

Like the review and look of Paradise Found.
Martin Shutkever

Family of three?

Post by Martin Shutkever »

It's a nice villa but I think a family of three would feel a bit lost in it. There are five bedrooms, one is enormous, two are large and two are fairly large.

I thought it was very good value (we were two families - 9 people in all) and well looked-after with helpful staff.

My only minor negative thoughts about it were that the largest bedroom is a bit noisy as it looks out over the road (not a large road but a main one by local standards) and that the pool is a bit small and being covered might not suit all tastes.

If you like sunbathing by the pool you can't do it at this villa although you can sit around the pool and enjoy it if there is a rainstorm rather than having to retreat inside.

The rooms were all well appointed and airconditioned and some (if not all) of them had their own fridge!

As Steve said, Back Bay is wonderful and this villa is within 10 minutes walk/scramble to it so you can go there will just a towel and a drink i.e. no need for worries about possessions 'walking' while you swim.

Martin

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”