Guest Report

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Kurtis Alexander

Guest Report

Post by Kurtis Alexander »

I stayed at Paradise Villa for my wedding and as you can imagine this was after a lot of consideration and review reading. We were also looking for a place that could accommodate the bride and groom and their families a total of twelve people. I have finally gotten around to writing this review after many months of being bowled over and just not knowing what else I can contribute that is not already here.
The truth is all of the familiar clichés apply. The pictures while spectacular come in no way close enough to do justice to how stunning this place is; and the name does truly say it all, this is indeed a paradise found. What else i can do however is gave the reason why i think the place is so special. You would think that with twelve people the place would be crowded, but it was really easy to find all kinds of nooks where you can disappear the place is extremely spacious with well kept lawns and trees. It is tastefully decorated and has all the amenities to keep you and guests entertained when not at the pool. The pool is wonderful, by no means can you do laps in it but it is perfect for just chilling out. The location is convenient especially as you are a stone’s throw away from at least three beaches and you can buy fish just down the road from the villa, carry it back and barbeque. The host was superb; he was all you can ask of a gracious host.
It is a plan of mine that every visit to Tobago I stay at somewhere new, that I am finding extremely hard to accomplish as I have yet to stay at a place that lives up to Paradise Found. I gladly fear that i shall return their many times over.

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”