Guest Report

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Cece Jauco

Guest Report

Post by Cece Jauco »

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! We just returned home after five wonderful days in Tobago. What makes Tobago so wonderful? Lots of things like the people, weather and limen but most specifically for us - Pat, Robert, Gus, the maid (bad us for forgetting her name), and the beautiful home they so lovingly take care of, Paradise Found. The name says it all. I've never slept so well and felt so at home while on vacation as I did while in Tobago. Everything we needed and more was there - From the time Gus picked us up at the Port and took us to the Villa he made sure we were taken care of even to the point of taking us to the grocery store rather late into the evening and securing a car for us when we wanted. Robert was quick to provide recommendations for activities and familiarize us with the area, Pat was patient during the booking process and my many questions and greeted us with the most welcome smile and warm hug good bye and the maid was sure that everything was always spic and span - NO WORRIES on anything at all - Will we come back? Without a doubt! If you have a chance to go to Tobago - this is the Villa you MUST stay at!

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”