Turtles Retreat

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
WendyMay
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Turtles Retreat

Post by WendyMay »

Turtles Retreat Villa. Courland Bay. Has anyone heard of this villa or stayed there? If so, would like some feed back please.
Thanks
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Turtles Retreat

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Wendy

Our last information was that the villa was off the market. Emails were bouncing and we were unable to get any reply via the form on their website. However, that was three years ago and I see that they have a new website and a different contact name and address. So, I have reactivated their listing in our villa category. The early reports were not exactly glowing. Clearly, if the villa has changed hands in these past three years, it could be a different story, but without confirmation that the villa has changed hands, I must leave the original comments on file. I am most surprised that the owner hasn't contacted me and asked for the listing to be re-instated, so I suspect it is still the original owner and they were glad to have their listing hidden.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
WendyMay
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Re: Turtles Retreat

Post by WendyMay »

Thanks Steve. I've had a look at that.
I will do some research and see if I can find more, up to date feed back.

Return to “General Accommodation”