Luxury accomodations for 3

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Patrick99
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Luxury accomodations for 3

Post by Patrick99 »

Hello

My wife, 10 year old daughter and I are thinking about visiting Tobago in early March for a week. We are looking for nicer accommodations very near the beach. I plan to do a few days of windsurfing and my wife & daughter want to snorkel and see the turtles. Black Rock Flamboyant suite seems pretty appropriate but we haven't heard back from them on whether it is available. Any other suggestions?

some other points....
We weren't all that impressed with the hotels.
Definitely need a pool
Would like air conditioning
My wife likes Ginger Lily at Castara resorts but that seems like a long drive to windsurf. Are the turtles & snorkeling better there?

thanks!
Patrick
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Luxury accomodations for 3

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Patrick

Flamboyant would be an excellent choice - or any other of the Black Rock Dreams condos (Chaconia and Mahi Mahi). Castara Retreats is great, but a very different experience to Black Rock Dreams. The snorkelling opportunities are similar at both locations, but staying in Castara will mean quite a bit of travelling for the windsurfing.

My advice would be to re-send your enquiry to Flamboyant Suite. They are normally on the ball, so I'm surprised that you haven't heard back. If you go to the Black Rock Dreams site (www.blackrockdreams.com) you will find an availability checker on their Rates page.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Patrick99
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Luxury accomodations for 3

Post by Patrick99 »

Thanks for the reply...it turns out there was an issue with my wife's email. Black Rock did quickly reply but my wife didn't get it...

Return to “General Accommodation”