Large villa - sleeping 17 needed - any ideas?!

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Gail
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Large villa - sleeping 17 needed - any ideas?!

Post by Gail »

HI all, great to find the forum and learn more about Tobego. We have found some great flights for May 2021 just need to find the right villa! (lets hope things are ok by then!). We would need a minimum of 5 bedrooms - but ideally 6 - need to fit 17 in (3 younger kids - but rest all teens!). Ideally agin we would like to be able to walk to the beach/bars/restaurants - dont mind if its a longer walk though. Never been to Tobago but have been to Barbados many times... excited for a change! Thanks in advance .. (And I've checked through sub-forum below!!)
Ambroseosullivan
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Re: Large villa - sleeping 17 needed - any ideas?!

Post by Ambroseosullivan »

Hi Gail

You could email [email protected] who I am sure will be able to assist you.
We like visiting in May when the leatherback turtles are nesting and babies hatching. Hope you have a great holiday.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Large villa - sleeping 17 needed - any ideas?!

Post by Steve Wooler »

Welcome aboard, Gail. :)

I'm afraid there are very few villas of that size on Tobago.

The only 7-bedroom villa that I am familiar with and can recommend is Mirage at Black Rock. There are two other 7-bedroom villas, Azulejo and Villa Petrus, but we have no contact details for these villas. We do list a few other villas with 5 and 6 bedrooms, but your problem is that few of the quality villas will allow that many people per bedroom.

You might perhaps look at Plantation Beach Villas (or possibly Stonehaven Villas). The individual villas won't offer this capacity, but depending upon budget, you might be able to have a couple of adjacent properties. Cypress Villas comprises of two adjacent villas and could also be a good choice.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”