Accommodations in Crown Point

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Dianne O.

Accommodations in Crown Point

Post by Dianne O. »

I am planning to make my first visit to Tobago in December. :D I plan to spend most of my time in Charlotteville at Top River Pearl, however, I will be flying into Crown Point December 11, and as I will not arrive until after 9pm, I plan to spend the night in Crown Point and the next day before travelling to Charlotteville. I am looking at staying either at the Hummingbird or Toucan Inn. Also, I plan to return to Crown Point the day before my flight since it will leave very early.

It's looking as if availability at the Hummingbird and Toucan Inn may be very limited at the end of my trip as it's so close to the Christmas holidays. If that is the case, any other suggestions in terms of accommodations? I am looking for something clean, comfortable, and friendly.

Thanks!
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Candles in the Wind??
Joanne Kassie Foehner
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Accommodation in Crown Point

Post by Joanne Kassie Foehner »

Hi DianneO:

You can also try Johnston Apartments (right on the beach) or Crown Point Hotel which are in the vicinity of the airport.

Joanne
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Scarborough House at Bon Accord is close by and very welcoming, I would definately reccomend it.

Linda P
Dianne O.

Scarborough House

Post by Dianne O. »

Hi, Linda P. Too funny...I just finished reading about Scarborough House when I read your reply Linda D. :shock: Thanks for the suggestion--it looks like a lovely place. I can't book anything until I return my trip to the Dominican Republic in a couple of weeks, so I am getting nervous about December vacancies. This is just another great possibility.
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

No Typo with the names Dianne, am trying to convince Steve to change my user name, married in Tobago 27th May, so am now Linda P!

Linda P
Dianne O.

Linda P.

Post by Dianne O. »

But, ha! I read your other post about changing your name so it wasn't a typo! Congratulations on your marriage--how wonderful that you were married in Tobago!

Return to “General Accommodation”