Do I need to bring a bath towel?!

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Julia D

Do I need to bring a bath towel?!

Post by Julia D »

Hi,

Bit of a silly question - I'm heading off to Tobago tomorrow morning :D , and I'm just trying to fit everything into my suitcase - I was wondering whether I will need to bring a bath towel, or whether these are generally provided by hotels (we're planning on staying in small hotels/guesthouses/host homes...)?

Thanks
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Hi Julie,Some do some don't it is a difficult one to answer.I always take one large(not a bath sheet)towel with me.Have a great time.I'm on my way in 125 days time so I am only a little bit JEALOUS!
Enjoy,'ware of the rum punches,
David :wink:
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

I always buy a new one, sometimes I give it away when going home. The shop at the Airport, opposite Republic Bank, have the best ones. Big, beautyfull and they are of good quality. They use to have many different ones to choose between.
Ronald
Joanne Green
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Joanne Green »

I don't think you have to worry about a towel. Any accommodation is going to provide one. You do have to remember to bring your own wash cloth (face cloth in Brit language!!). Have a wonderful time.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Just my twopence worth. All the accommodation I have stayed in on Tobago has provided hand and bath towels, but a large percentage of budget/lower-priced accommodation do NOT provide beach towels.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”