Suncrest, Speyside

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Julia D

Suncrest, Speyside

Post by Julia D »

Located on the Main Road in Speyside, tel no 660 6027. Probably the best value place we stayed in while on Tobago - we paid $35US for a lovely room, with a/c, ensuite bathroom and a balcony with sea views. The room was very clean and comfortable. There is a bar downstairs, which gets fairly lively in the evening. I'd definitely recommend this guesthouse for a budget place to stay in Speyside, 5 out of 5!
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Julia

Brilliant! You're a mine of information. Thank you SO much for all your reports today.

Suncrest is another new one on me. So, once again, any information you can provide will help me when I add it to the listings in a day or two. Same applies to any others that you stayed at.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”