Accommodation in Charlotteville with a baby

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Charlotte T

Accommodation in Charlotteville with a baby

Post by Charlotte T »

I am hoping to go to Charlotteville in May for my bother's wedding. I have a baby daugther who will be one in May and I could really do with some advice as to where would be a good place to stay. I think I'll be sharing with my parents (excellent baby-sitters) so there will be four adults plus the little one.

It'll be our first trip to Tobago :D and our first long flight with the baby so any other advice you can all give me would be most welcome....
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Charlotte

Welcome aboard! :lol:

I would recommend Top River Pearl. You can see full details and read our review in our Accommodation listings
Last edited by Steve Wooler on Sat May 27, 2006 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Paul T.

Post by Paul T. »

Hi Charlotte,

My wife and I are going to Charlotteville for the second time this coming May and can't wait. We met some people who were staying at the Top River Pearl and they loved it. Last time we stayed at Man-O-War Bay Cottages, in a very rustic cabin called the Sugar Shack. The cabin was as it was billed "rustic". Since it was just my wife and I, and the cabin was only a few feet from the beach, we loved it. :D I did love the area around the cottages too.

Charlotteville is such a lovely place, the people are so friendly, and it doesn't get much better than Pirate's Bay.

Is your brother's wedding taking place in Charlotteville and when will you be there?
Paul T.
Charlotte T

Post by Charlotte T »

Thanks Steve and Paul that's really helpful.

Yes, the wedding is on 10th May and from what I understand will be in Charlotteville. My brother and his partner (who is a regular visitor to this site - hi Lou!) have been to Tobago several times over the past few years and have always stayed in the Charlotteville area. They too have stayed in Man-O-War Bay cottages and loved it, but having read the mixed reviews I wasn't sure if they would be suitable with a one year old. If it was just my partner and I I think we'd definitely try and stay there..........

I can't wait - I've been dying to get over there ever since my brother and Louise first spoke about it. :D
Paul T.

Post by Paul T. »

Hi again,

We'll be at the Sugar Shack from May 12 to May 19 (then we're off to Castera), so if you're around stop by, or if we see a wedding party somewhere in Charlotteville I'll just yell out "hi Charlotte".

Isn't this an awesome site \:D/

Return to “General Accommodation”