Pins guesthouse

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Stefan

Pins guesthouse

Post by Stefan »

Hi Steve (and others).

I have been recommended staying at Pin's guesthouse supposedly located in the crown point area. It doesnt appear on the guesthouse thread of this forum however so I was wondering if you (or anyone else) know anything about it.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Pins guesthouse

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Stefan

Who/where did you see recommendation for this guesthouse? Personally, I have never heard of any guesthouse of this name and there is no valid reason why any genuine business on Tobago would not want to be listed on myTobago, especially as listing is completely free.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

It was recommended by a swedish woman named Teija who if memory serves someone on this forum told me about and I know the proprietors name is Nolan Hercules.
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

So no one knows if this place even exists? Guess Ill have o call the guy, its just I was hopong for some input from previous visitors.
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

Stefan, as I´m staying mostly in Bon Accord...

Sometimes it happen that locals rent out rooms/apartments into their own house or have buildt a house with 2-4 apartrments, build only for rental for guests. They sometimes call it Guesthouse, but that must not mean it´s a real business..

I would call the Swedish lady first of all, if you have her address. If not, call the guy and ask for the address, than you might get some useful information here from peoples who know the area.

But I would for sure not choose a place by recommondation from someone I don´t know very well. Quite many locals have small apartments for rent, but the standard and the equiments can vary VERY much.
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

noted. thanks.

Return to “General Accommodation”