Miss Elionores Guesthouse, Grafton?

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Moorheads

Miss Elionores Guesthouse, Grafton?

Post by Moorheads »

Trawling Google Earth I came across a Panoramio picture of Miss Elionores Guesthouse located at Grange Beach but supposedly at Grafton. I could not find this on myTobago.
Does it actually exist? If so where is it?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Miss Elionores Guesthouse, Grafton?

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Moorheads

Welcome aboard. :D

To be honest, I stopped looking at those Panoramio entries because they are so misleading it's unbelieveable.

Personally, I've never heard of this guesthouse. Having said that, a Google search has turned up a 2000 blog on a private site that mentions that the author's family were staying there. The trouble is that there are a large number of private guest houses around Tobago - private houses where the owners often vacate their own bedroom, or use a guest room, for visitor rental. Don't be mislead by the term "guest house". It's much the same with the flop houses around the airport that call themselves "resort".
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Moorheads

Post by Moorheads »

Hi Steve

Here's a picture, haven't made out the writing but it has a sign which might attact the passing trade!

I commented on Mango, Castara and Polo Bar, Buccoo (now seems to be closed) after our last trip but lost the login details!
Attachments
7414733.jpg
7414733.jpg (65.26 KiB) Viewed 6181 times
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Mike

It rings a bell - but for the life of me I can't think where from. The Polo Bar is now closed. Sadly, owner Charlie Johnson died.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”