villa kapinjala

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Vicky knox

villa kapinjala

Post by Vicky knox »

Hi,

Could anyone give me contact details for villa kapinjala. I am hoping to book, but can't find the villa on any rental sites. The only info i can find is on this site and it sounds fantastic!

Thanks
Vicky
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: villa kapinjala

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Vicky

You can contact the property direct through the 'Email' tab on our listing for Kapinjala - at http://www.mytobago.info/accommodation2g.php/441
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Vicky knox

Post by Vicky knox »

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply - i have actually sent an enquiry through this website - i just wondered if the villa was advertised anywhere else on the internet or if it has it's own website.

Thanks
Vicky
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Vicky

I don't know if it is advertised anywhere, so can't help. They don't have a website yet but I understand that they hope to have one within a month or so.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”