Reader Enquiries Not Being Delivered

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Reader Enquiries Not Being Delivered

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello All

This is a message to all users of our reader enquiry service - or, for that matter, anybody trying to email people on Tobago.

The TSTT mail system appears to have been in melt-down over the past week or two. A number of people on the island have mentioned to me that they have been having Internet problems for the past couple of weeks (I mean, worse than normal). In addition, I have been getting ten to fifteen "bounced" messages a day of enquiries sent though our reader enquiry service.

I regret that I cannot manually intervene in each of these case. Even notifying the reader who sent the enquiry would involve more work than I can offer. So, if you do not receive a reply to an enquiry sent more than two/three days ago, I can simply suggest that you re-try.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”